BRL: Braille through Remote Learning
Intro to Braille Course
Session 12 page
Other BRL Courses
Special Codes Course
BRL REFERENCE DESK
Tools and resources
Session 12: Final Exam and Evaluation
In this final session, students will have the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and skills through a large tasking. Evaluations and "final words" will conclude this course offering.
Exercises for the Reader
- Complete the online version of the National Literary
Braille Competency Test.
- Part One Section A (optional).
- Part One, Section B--submit brailled document electronically following the formatting instructions.
- Part Two: Reading Skills--use the online form to report brailling errors you find in the document.
- Part Three: Multiple Choice--use the online form to demonstrate your competency in braille.
- Complete the online course evaluation form.